OUTSTANDING TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS ON NSW RESIDENTS:
* Western Australia - anyone who enters WA from NSW must self-isolate for 14 days and get tested.
* South Australia - from Sunday, anyone who enters SA from Greater Sydney must get tested on arrival and self-isolate until a negative result is received. However 14 days of quarantine is not required.
* Northern Territory - anyone who enters the NT from nine Greater Sydney council areas is required to quarantine for 14 days.
* Queensland - all people in NSW may from Monday freely enter Queensland.
* ACT - barring those who reside in or have visited Sydney's Cumberland council area, all people in NSW may freely enter the ACT.
* Victoria - residents of Sydney's Cumberland council area are barred from entry to Victoria, but a change to this policy is likely to be announced on Friday.
* Tasmania - residents of and visitors to 10 Greater Sydney council areas are obliged to quarantine upon arrival in Tasmania.
Australian Associated Press