Another flight full of Australian Open participants has been placed into "hard" lockdown in quarantine, after one person tested positive for coronavirus.
The person, who is not a competitor in the tennis event, arrived in Melbourne at 8.20am on January 15 on a charter flight from Abu Dhabi, a COVID-19 Quarantine Victoria statement said.
The flight was carrying Australian Open 63 people including players and other attendees who have now been designated close contacts.
"Players and support people will be unable to access training and must undertake a standard 14-day quarantine period," the statement said.
"Players are being supported to access equipment for their hotel rooms to help them maintain their fitness during this time."
There is now a large number of Australian Open players unable to access COVID-safe training bubbles as previously organised.
The tennis competition is scheduled to start on February 8.
It comes after the same thing happened to a separate flight carrying two-time Australian Open champion Victoria Azarenka and other players.
The Victorian government confirmed an aircrew member and an Australian Open participant, who is not a player, tested positive after arriving on the flight from Los Angeles on Friday morning.
Meanwhile, Victorians stuck in Brisbane are preparing to come home after the state government downgraded its coronavirus risk assessment of the region.
Brisbane, Moreton Bay, the Redlands, Logan and Ipswich will change to an "orange zone" from a "red zone" from 6pm Saturday, meaning Victorians will not need to apply for an exemption to return home.
Returnees will need to apply for a travel permit, which they will receive automatically. They must also take a coronavirus test within three days of their arrival and self-quarantine until they receive a negative result.
The Victorian government is no longer intensely anxious about the COVID-19 leak from hotel quarantine in Brisbane, as the infection appears to have spread no further than a cleaner and her partner.
"From our point of view, there is sufficient stability that we can safely have those Victorians in Brisbane return home," Mr Andrews said on Saturday.
The same process will apply for anyone travelling from Brisbane, whether or not they live in Victoria.
Victorians stranded in Sydney should be hopeful they will be able to return home soon as well, with Mr Andrews flagging on Saturday that he was preparing to dramatically reduce the red zone in NSW.
"I do hope to be able to make announcements very similar to what we've just announced with Brisbane in the next couple of days. But, again, it has to be based on advice," Mr Andrews said.
Chief Health Officer Brett Sutton said the trend in Sydney was good.
"There are clearly some local government areas within Greater Sydney that have now gone a number of days of cases without transmission. I will look very intensively at the epidemiology across greater Sydney over the next couple of days," he told reporters.
The announcement will come in the next day or two, Mr Andrews said.
The premier said the government would be matching permit and testing data to ensure those who return from orange zones are tested as required.
Victoria on Saturday again recorded zero new locally acquired COVID-19 cases for the tenth consecutive day.
Australian Associated Press