DETAILS OF THE PARAFIELD COVID-19 OUTBREAK
* The Parafield cluster has grown to 25 confirmed infections with three new cases reported on Friday
* All three new cases were already in quarantine
* Another 44 people are thought likely to have the virus but are awaiting test results
* Key areas of concerns include an Adelaide pizza bar with authorities revealing a worker there lied to contact tracers, claiming he only collected a takeaway order.
* So far more than 4500 people identified as close contacts have been placed in quarantine, with thousands more self-isolating
* The outbreak was sparked by a woman who worked as a cleaner in the Peppers Hotel, one of Adelaide's quarantine facilities, who may have picked up the virus from a surface, and then infected family members.
* Genetic testing has linked her case back to a traveller who returned from the United Kingdom on November 2
* The first case was identified when an 81-year-old woman tested positive at the Lyell McEwin Hospital on Saturday
* Thousands have flocked to testing stations around Adelaide, with almost 36,000 conducted over the past three days including a record 14,459 on Thursday
Australian Associated Press