Welcome to all those people who are travelling to the Hilltops region for the Easter holiday break. Christian Churches around the Hilltops region are set to hold Easter services this week with Good Friday and Easter Sunday.
Anzac Day - Thursday, April 25 - will see commemoration services held in towns and villages across the Hilltops region. Please call in to the Burrangong Gallery at the former Young Railway Station to view the beautifully crafted memorabilia display which includes information about food the soldiers ate during World War I.
Harden Murrumburrah Community Markets at Murrumburrah Courthouse have a new start with May 19 the first of a regular third Sunday of the month event on the calendar. The market will be held from 9am to 2pm, the stallholder inquiry to Yvonne 0402 418 252.
- April 20: Graze Jugiong, a food and wine market with delicious sample stock, at the Long Track Pantry, 9am to 2pm in Jugiong village.
- April 20: Young Region Farmers Market, Anderson Park, 9am to noon.
- April 21: Iandra Castle Easter Sunday Open Day, near Greenethorpe Village, 10am to 4pm. Cost $15 to $5 children.
- April 24: Author Take with Andrew Hold, Hilltops Library Young, 10.30am to 11.30am.
- April 27: Young Tennis Club Centenary Celebrations, Young Tennis Club, contact David Robinson: email@example.com or phone 0408 441 070.
- April 27: Bribbaree Show 'n Shine, awards for cars, trucks, bikes and ute categories. Judging 10am to 1pm.
- April 28: Bush Poetry at Young Hotel in Lynch Street, all welcome to perform.